Carry a piece of the Carolyn and Peter Lynch Collection with you with this beautiful set of postcards! Each postcard features a work on display in the exhibition A Passion for American Art: Selections from the Carolyn and Peter Lynch Collection.
- "On the River" by Frederick Carl Freiseke, 1908
- "Rocks at Narragansett by William Stanley Haseltine, 1863
- "East Headland, Appledore, Isles of Shoals" by Childe Hassam, 1911
- "A View of Marblehead" by J.O.J. Frost, about 1925
- "The March into Boston from Marblehead, April 16 1861, There Shall Be No More War" by J.O.J. Frost, about 1925
- "Orchid and Hummingbirds near a Mountain Lake" by Martin Johnson Heade, about 1875 - 90
- "View of Gloucester Harbor" by Fitz Henry Lane, 1858
- "Grace Hoops" by Winslow Homer, 1872
This postcard set is one of several PEM Exclusive stationery and paper items relating to the Carolyn and Peter Lynch Collection.